Saturday, April 9, 2011
Faythe Joins the Chore Rotation
Our family rotates chores weekly. I figured this keeps them from getting bored with a chore and helps them to know there is an end in sight to chores that they don't like. We had 4 main chores that needed to be done everyday--setting the table, emptying the dishwasher, loading the dishwasher and swishing and swiping. That worked fine until Faythe was old enough to join the rotation. Now I had to think of another chore. I added washing the breakfast dishes and wiping the table to list. Faythe has gone through 3 rotations and does a pretty good job. This morning as she was loading the dishwasher she asked me to take a picture of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is absolutely adorable! We are working on getting a set chore rotation before life gets more interesting with the new addition this fall.
ReplyDeleteAh, chore rotation...my children love feeding the dogs, hate sweeping the floor and say dishes or o.k. Hahahaha, but they are stuck with their chores for a whole month!
ReplyDelete