September brought a new school schedule to our house. Part of it includes some one-on-one time with each kid learning about what interests them. For Faythe it's her abc's and 123's. Each week she is learning a new letter and number. I am following the order given by the My Father's World curriculum, but using a lot of my own ideas and ideas from this site.
For the letter S, we looked in the letter bucket for things that start with S. (The letter bucket is something I created when I taught kindergarten. Each letter has a bucket filled with things that start with that letter.) We made an S headband and decorated it with star stickers.
We also made sand pictures.
Braedi helped Faythe make a spider using her hands. (What a great opportunity for Braedi to tutor one of her siblings!)


Thanks for the alphabet resource that is just what I have been wanting for Audrey!!!
ReplyDelete