My parents tried to find a new slide for our swingset for the kids, but had no luck. So the kids got legos and a pass to the White Tank Mountains as a group gift. They also got an individual gift. Braedi got a crochet kit, Corbin got a science kit and Dyllan, Ephram and Faythe got nerf guns. I got a docking station for my ipod and some new clothes and Jonathan got an inflatable kayak. It was a fun evening.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Advent Calendar--Day 25
The last day of our advent calendar--Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Garrett's. Christmas Eve is for the Mecham's, Christmas morning is ours and Christmas afternoon/evening is for the Garrett's. After church and the baptism we headed over to my parents for dinner, the nativity and presents. My mom bought some super cute costumes for the kids to dress up in for the nativity. Braedi was an angel, Corbin was Jospeh, Dyllan was a wise man, Ephram was a shepherd, Faythe was a wiseman then a dove then an angel (she changed costumes 3 times), and Jonathan and I were village people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow I can leave a comment, yahooo! I love all of your posts this season, amazing. It really looks like your are acomplishing your Time Out goal. Way to Go! Lucky kids you have.
ReplyDelete