Thursday, April 26, 2012

Braedi's 10th Birthday

I can't believe that Braedi is 10!  She got a denim skirt, a hula-hoop, and the game of Life from us. 



She couldn't decide what she wanted for her treat, but settled on left-over Boston Cream Cakes because she knew that she'd be making cinnamon rolls with Grandma Mecham.

Braedi decided that she wanted to go bowling for her family activity.  It was so fun!  I love seeing the kids cheer for each other.  Some hi-lights. . .


Not the birthday girl, but a cute picture!

We only got to play 1 and a half games.  The second game I got 4 strikes in a row
and had to throw an extra time so we could get my score!
Braedi got to spend a day with Grandma Mecham making treats and finishing her quilt.  She got a cut sock monkey from them.  She also got to spend a couple of days with Grandma and Grandpa Garrett.  They went mini-golfing (a new favorite for Braedi) and shopping and to a movie. 

Happy Birthday to my oldest!

1 comment: