Sunday, April 3, 2011

Carnival

Remember when I told you that Braedi stayed with my parents for her birthday and then went to my sister's PTA carnival? Well we met them there. It was in the school parking lot and there were all kinds of booths--face painting, hair-doing, games, balloon animals, a cake walk, food and much more. We didn't get to stay long, but we had fun while we were there.

We all got a cheek or a hand painted and played some games.

Then we had lunch (hot dogs and nachos)


and went down the huge bouncy slide before we had to leave.



Who knew school carnivals could be so much fun?

1 comment:

  1. At one of my elementary schools, they had an annual Halloween carnival - it was one of the best school carnivals I ever attended - I always had fun.

    Cool that you guys could go!

    ReplyDelete