Jonathan wanted Puff Pancakes for breakfast and chicken tortilla casserole for dinner. The kids rubbed his back. I'm glad that we were able to pamper him before he left. We love you, Jonathan! Happy Father's Day!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Happy Fake Father's Day!
Jonathan is leaving for Uganda this week and he will be gone for Father's Day. We decided to celebrate Father's Day a few weeks early. The kids made cute cards that look like a shirt and tie. We found the idea here.
We also made a picture collage to go in his wallet.
Another gift that we made was for him to use in Uganda. We filled a bag with paper notes of love and a poem that said "When you are feeling down and blue, read a note from us to you, it should hopefully make you smile, and make you happy for awhile."

Jonathan wanted Puff Pancakes for breakfast and chicken tortilla casserole for dinner. The kids rubbed his back. I'm glad that we were able to pamper him before he left. We love you, Jonathan! Happy Father's Day!
Jonathan wanted Puff Pancakes for breakfast and chicken tortilla casserole for dinner. The kids rubbed his back. I'm glad that we were able to pamper him before he left. We love you, Jonathan! Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great card idea! I am totally going to use it for Father's Day!
ReplyDelete