Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Advent Calendar--Days 18 & 19

Day 18--Christmas Packet.  I said before that the kids didn't like the packets I put together so I had to change this activity.  We re-watched the bible stories shown at the Christmas devotional and a few other mormon messages.  The kids loved the one about the boy who gave away his coat. 

While I was at a meeting Jonathan and the kids carved our pumpkin.  I had one pumpkin that grew before the frost came, but I didn't plant soon enough to have them grown before Halloween.  I promised the kids that we could carve this one anyway, even though it was late.  They carved a Christmas tree on the pumpkin. 


Day 19--Nativity Scene.  It seems like the month just got so busy.  We never did the nativity as a family.  We did it with our cousins at the various activities, but not at home.  I did find some really cute printables, though.

1 comment: