Jonathan and I were invited to an Ugly Sweater Party by some friends in the ward. The kids and I went to the Goodwill to find some ugly sweaters. Anything that I picked as ugly they thought was cute. I finally settled on a pink sweater with turquoise birds and glitter branches for me and and ugly golf sweater for Jonathan. The night of the party, Ephram came up to me and said "That's not ugly!" It's just the beginning of the differing tastes of parents and kids. We also found an turtle neck for Jonathan to wear and a wig.
At the party we visited with other ugly sweater wearers, ate food, and played a fun game of thrift gift exchange. Jonathan and I made out with a lot of junk gifts! A lot of it will go back to Goodwill, but Jonathan likes the toaster oven and the kids love the singing frog. It was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment