Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Valentine Activity

I've started doing stuff with Faythe while the other kids are finishing their chores and practicing their paino. They can join us as they finish. It's mostly the stuff I did with the other kids when we did Mommy and Me. I decided with Faythe that I didn't have the time to do a class with her. But now I want to do some of those activities. We sing our abc's and count to 10, practice shapes and colors, read a book and do a thematic activity. Last week we did some valentine activities. We read the same book (Hearts on the _____.) everyday for a week and today Faythe "read" it. It was super cute and I wish I had a video camera. Then we did some sorting activties and a craft.

1 comment:

  1. Is she sorting with candy hearts? The best kind of sorting is with something yummy!

    ReplyDelete