Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Sword and Shield

I have this history book that is filled with crafts and other activities from almost every notable era in history. Corbin and Braedi like to look through it and find something they can do. I don't really like the book because they always want to do these complicated projects that require too much of my time and we don't always have all the materials. I try to be supportive, but I'm not much of a crafty mom. After our trip to the Estrella Wars Corbin started looking through the book again to find a sword and shield. We didn't have time to work on it that day, and the next day I was going visiting teaching so I told him to ask his dad to help him. When I came home Corbin had almost finished the shield and was going to make a sword. AND he did it on his own (with a little modifications)! Then he and his dad had a sword fight.


1 comment: