Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Pajamas

I started going through the kids' clothes this week--pulling out of the drawers clothes that were too warm or too small and going through the boxes of hand-me-downs to find summer clothes. We made a list of needs and went shopping. Included on the list were pajamas. Today we found the 4 younger kids some new pajamas, but Braedi is getting to the age where pajamas are too short shorts. We found her a T-shirt top, but I still need to find her some bottoms. She was bummed not to get something new, but the other kids are thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Faythe's little pose. I figure she takes after Dylan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have turned my children onto stretch pants and sweats as pajama bottoms. They all like it better because they can find the colors they want. :)

    I too love Faythe's and Dyllan's poses!

    ReplyDelete