I didn't plan this, but I'm glad it turned out this way. Our activity today was perfect for the sabbath--Share 1 thing you love about every member in the family. We went around the table and each said something that we love about each person. A lot of the things said were "I like your hair" or "I like your bow", but some where what I was hoping for--liking the other person for who they are instead of what they wear or look like. Afterward we talked a little about the importance of love. We talked about who we need to love first (Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ) and who we are supposed to love next (our neighbors). Then we talked about who our most important neighbors are (our family) and how important it is for us to show love and be friends. It's something that Jonathan and I want for our children--to be best friends with each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment