Sunday, March 11, 2012

January Date--Under the Sea

As part of my Christmas present to Jonathan I put together a year of date ideas.  I found my inspiration on several blogs and from friends.  The ideas is that there would be no more asking "What should we do tonight?"  I gave him 13 envelopes--1 for each month and the last filled with random ideas in case we got an extra date night. 

Our first date actually happened in February because of some sick kids and a lot of other activities going on.  Jonathan and I met at the new aquarium out at the Wild Life World Zoo.  In this month's folder I included, the description of the date, a BOGO coupon and a scavenger hunt for us to complete.  After walking through the aquarium and completing the scavenger hunt we ate dinner at Dillon's. 
I CANNOT get this to turn the right way!
Some of our favorite exhibits included the giant turtle, the tree frogs, the penguins, the axolotl, the eels, the rock fish, and the seahorses. 
One of the reasons I liked this date is because we were kid-less--it's a different experience to go as a couple.  And of course, I always love spending time with Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment