Tuesday, January 4, 2011
We Love Our Swing Set
My dad and I had been scouring craigslist for wooden swing sets. We'd find a good deal on one and call and it would already be gone. This happened a couple of times. On this particular set, I called on it and the guy said that someone said he was going to buy it sight unseen, he just needed to get a hold of a trailer. I asked how long he was willing to wait for that guy? He took my number and said he'd call if the guy didn't come get by that evening. When he didn't call the next day I figured it was sold. But then I got a phone call later that evening and he said he wasn't willing to wait any longer and the first person to come by with money could have it. We went by the next morning, liked it and bought it. YEAH!!! My dad and Jonathan spent all day taking it apart and putting it back together. Too bad it was the day that snowed. They were champs to stay out there in the freezing weather. The kids have been waiting for some warmer weather to play on it and had a little chance today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pretty cool! way to get everyone in the picture. when do we get to come play on it?
ReplyDeleteNice swing set! Very cool!
ReplyDelete