Our ward primary does a talent show every year. The primary kids get to preform or display their talents for the ward. Over the years we've seen a lot of talents: art work, cooking, lego creations, singing, dancing, piano playing, joke telling and even armpit farts. This year all my primary age kids participated.
Braedi displayed an art project she made during art class,


Corbin made a lego ship,
Ephram wrote a book,
and Dyllan sang a song.
(there is supposed to be a video here, but I can't get it to upload--anyone know how to do it?)
It's such a big deal for any of my kids to perform in front of people, so I was really proud of Dyllan. It was fun to see every one's talents!
How cool they all participated! I can't wait to see Dyllan's performance - I am sure she did a fantastic job!
ReplyDelete