- Are they all yours?
- Are there more at home?
- Are you going to have more?
- You've got your hands full!
- I'm glad it's you and not me.
- Don't you know what causes all those kids?
- Your kids are so well behaved.
Usually I just smile and try to be polite, but my friend pointed me toward a website with funny things I could say back instead. (They are in the form of T-shirts)






Not that I'll ever have the guts to say something like that. . .
It's so hard to pick a favorite! These are hilarious!
ReplyDelete-Tyler
Funny! When I get asked "Are they all yours?" I like to say, "No, they're half my husband's." And for the "Are you going to have more?" I like to say, "I don't know. Are you?"
ReplyDeleteMost people are harmlessly annoying, but sometimes you get those mean people that don't care what awful thing they say or if you kids can hear them say it. I had one person say that they came from a big family and that they would NEVER do that to their kid.
I think you are awesome and have an amazing family. Bravo!
I get the "your hands are full" all the time, and that's usually with just two. I try to avoid going anywhere with all three. I'm not a very good mom what can I say.
ReplyDeleteha-ha! Wish I had t-shirts like that when my girls were younger. I loved it when someone would say "you sure have your hands full" as we were walking into a store and they would not even hold the door for me. I will pass these great responces on to my girls! Steph- great answers too!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE FIVE KIDS!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda interesting. I don't get things like that out in the world, because of my two...my problem happens within the church.
ReplyDeleteI get 'oh, you ONLY have 2'
Many times people don't realize what some have gone through to get the ones they have or that they cannot have more. BUT..it's experiences like that which have taught me to keep my mouth shut. :)