Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grandparent's Weekend

The kids got to spend the weekend with their grandma and grandpa Mecham. Usually all 9 grand kids are there, but they had to split things up this time (the other cousins were going on vacation). They spent the afternoon playing with cousins before they left (they created and ran in an obstacle course)


then decorated gingerbread houses that evening. Lola appliqued aprons for all the kids.




I spent the kid-less afternoon shopping. I came to pick them up this morning and we decided to go the park and play. Grandpa took a lot of cute pictures of the kids at the park, and I wish that I had scrapbook factory on this new computer to display them. I've only picked a couple to show.

As always, they had a good time and came home tired. We are lucky to live so close to family and that the kids can build good relationships with their grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling a little ripped off in the photo taking department. How easily gratitude can turn to grongitude!

    ReplyDelete