Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Primary Program

The 4 older kids participated in our ward's primary program on Sunday. For the first few programs, Braedi and Corbin refused to do speaking parts. They were too scared. Then last year, they agreed to speak and that must have cured them of their stage fright, becuase this year they did it again. Braedi had a speaking part, she sang a group song with her class and participated in a song in sign language. Corbin had a speaking part. Dyllan had a speaking part and sang in a small group. Ephram had a speaking part and sang a song with his class. And Faythe sat on the bench and waved to her brothers and sisters. I love seeing how much my kids learn--through music and lessons--and I love seeing the grow out of fears. They did a great job.


PS My desktop monitor has gone kaput, so I've been forced to use Jonathan's laptop until we get another computer (which is being built and should be here by the end of the week). I don't know how to import pictures onto the laptop so I'm a little behind on posts. I'll catch up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment