Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Begining to Look a lot Like Christmas

I know it's not even December, but yesterday was Monday and for Family Home Evening we decided to put up the Christmas Tree. I'm not a big decorator (I wish I was, but it is not one of my talents) and our tree is about the only thing that we put up. There is something about the tree that really puts me (and the kids) in the holiday spirit. We listened to music and Jonathan made some cookies for treat then we read the Christmas story from Luke. I look for to all the holiday activities that we will do.



2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas trees!

    This year, my main decorating is with all of the Nativity sets I have collected over the years. :)

    Not enough space for a real tree or even stockings - thankfully Nana will handle all that in the big house. :)

    I do have 3 little trees (they actually belong to the children) that we put up.

    Ah.... I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive! Ours was a little late coming because of our trip and we (meaning I) was a bit grumpy and tired. I will take notes for next year. COOKIES!!!

    ReplyDelete