Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Recital

Braedi and Corbin participated in another piano recital. Along with their regular pieces, they learned a Christmas song. I enjoyed listening to them learn the Christmas songs and can't wait for future years when they can learn more.

(Can't you tell that Corbin LOVES piano?!?! How do I help him like it?)

1 comment:

  1. When I took piano (eons ago), I had a piano teacher that would let us pick any song we wanted to learn. She would then find the sheet music and place the pages in a manila folder. After practicing the "normal stuff" (i.e. boring), I then could practice the song I picked out. After each recital, I would pick a fun new piece to learn. I didn't perform the "fun" pieces, but I also didn't care. Some of the stuff I learned was... the theme to Star Wars, Fur Elise by Bethoven, The Entertainer, The Pink Panther theme... I know there were others. Some of them I can still play by memory.

    ReplyDelete