The activity was a simple affair, but the cultural looked pretty and the food tasted good and my kids were on their best behavior. The evening started with a craft for the kids
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Ward Christmas Party
First, and foremost, I did not have to plan the ward Christmas party this year and I am SOOO grateful. I had some plans/ideas for the party, but let them fly when I was released. Knowing how much I appreciated help from members of the ward, I tried to do my share--which wasn't much. I knew that Jonathan would be working and I would have the kids to myself so I didn't want to commit to helping serve. I don't have any decoration skills so I didn't volunteer to help with that. Instead I brought lots of food and helped clean up a little.
The activity was a simple affair, but the cultural looked pretty and the food tasted good and my kids were on their best behavior. The evening started with a craft for the kids



then moved to dinner and a program, and last was Santa Clause and dessert. Faythe was super scared of Santa Clause and wouldn't even go close.



It was a fun way to start the season.
The activity was a simple affair, but the cultural looked pretty and the food tasted good and my kids were on their best behavior. The evening started with a craft for the kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment