Coconut Freezer Fudge
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. natural peanut butter (we've done a lot of recipes with peanut butter lately and my supply is getting low so we'll do something different next week--any suggestions?)
1/4 c. cocoa powder
3/4-1 c. shredded coconut (I just realized that we skipped this ingredient. I must not have written it down when I copied the recipe from the blog. Maybe it would have made the difference in my vote. We'll just have to make it again.)
1/4 c. coconut oil, melted (it must be hot in my house because the oil was already melted and don't remember it being a liquid when I bought it)
1/4 c. honey
Mix all the ingredients and spread onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for 30 minutes. Break into pieces and store in the freezer. (it melts in your hands so be prepared for a messy face and hands)
No comments:
Post a Comment