I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!
Alisa and her kids visited last week and we were lucky to have them spend Thursday with us. The kids played and I put Alisa to work helping me make jam. Yes, more jam. I made some berry jam. I should say syrup. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. In the long run it doesn't matter because the kids use in on pancakes so it doesn't matter if it's a little runny. I also made some freezer strawberry jam. Alisa also helped the kids figure out their puzzle ball prizes from the library summer reading program. I can't believe how hard they were to put back together! But after she figured it out she taught them and now they have it down.
We took a trip to the splash park in the afternoon and had the kids run around. It was too hot and they were getting a little antsy being stuck in the house all morning.
We were so sad when these guys moved away last year. We are lucky that they come visit every once in awhile. The kids look forward to the visits and so do I. I love chatting with Alisa. She is a dear friend and I'm blessed to have gotten to know her.
You are too awesome! We had a great time, too! BTW, my children were exhausted!!!! I think they all got up the next morning around 8:30...
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great day!