Thursday, June 3, 2010
A Bit of New Direction
Jonathan recently finished his first semester at George Wyth University. It was an online program and he went part-time. With his enrollment in this particular school (actually before it) he started becoming interested in politics and the paths that our government and country has been taking. This lead him to search out political podcasts and blogs and he came across one that pointed him to George Wyth. Through his studying for school and on his own he's become more aware of liberty. He's opened my eyes to things and made me more interested in learning about liberty. I can never explain it like he does, but it makes sense to me. Last week he posted an article on his blog that I would like to share. You can find it here. I've been amazed and pleased at the change in Jonathan. I love the passion he feels for liberty and his zeal for learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment