The kids all know that I'm the tooth fairy and they've learned that I need to be reminded to put money under pillows.
Dyllan woke up Sunday morning, looked under her pillow and saw only her tooth. She came out to me and told me that I forgot to give her money. I'm a horrible tooth fairy! I forget more often than not and I only give 50 cents.
you can't even remember to put the money under the pillow? we don't even go through the charade anymore. we just give the money straight to the kids. where did this tradition come from?!?
ReplyDeleteMy kids always say that I am the prettiest tooth fairy but I have trouble remembering. They tell me that they are going back to sleep right now and don't forget this time. Glad the cousins are on board with the no tooth fairy thing, it makes things much easier as far as kids keeping secrets.
ReplyDelete