Friday, June 25, 2010
Piano
Braedi and Corbin started taking piano lessons a couple of weeks ago. We don't have a piano, just a little keyboard. Their piano teacher said that they should be using a full size keyboard, and after a week of practicing the cord for the keyboard started getting a short. So I thought I would keep my eye out for another keyboard. I didn't want to look for a piano because we don't have room in our house for piano. But, when a friend posted on facebook that they were giving away their piano I lept at the offer. I was second on the list so I was doubtful, but the other person wasn't able to take the piano so it became mine! Now my problem was where to put a piano in an already crowded house. We did a little arranging--moved a book shelf there and that bookshelf over there and put the piano here. It looks nice and I'm very excited to have a real piano to practice on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am excited for you guys. I love to have a house full of music played by all those happy little fingers.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested to see where all the furniture ended up....:)
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! I bet it sounds even better!
ReplyDeleteIt was meant to be!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, fun! Looks like a good refinishing project, too.
ReplyDelete