- read church magazines
- have simple music lessons
- produce a puppet show depicting a scripture story or church event
- construct and "I'm grateful for. . ." mobile
- make birthday cards for extended family members
- learn about and report on a church leader
- memorize scriptures
- build a puzzle
- discuss what was learned at church and learn more about it
Yesterday I taught the kids about leading music and rhythm. Then I pulled out a 500 piece puzzle. The table we put it on wasn't big enough and Faythe kept pulling apart the pieces. We'll have to try that one again. We had another visit from Auntie Kosette and Matt and our hometeachers came over. I made bread and delivered it to people who helped with the brunch. It was a much better afternoon.
Yesterday was also the day for the kids to wear their new Easter clothes. Easter Sunday is on General Conference, and the kids wouldn't be able to wear them then, so we did it yesterday. This is the first year that I've been able to find matching dresses for the girls. The boys got new pants, white shirts and ties. Corbin will want you to know that his tie is a real tie--not a clip-on or zipper tie. His dad helped him tie it.
They look very handsome/beautiful in their Easter clothes!
ReplyDeletewhere'd you find the cute dresses?
ReplyDelete