Jonathan and I do a babysitting swap with another family. We take turns watching each other's kids while the other couple gets to go out. We can't do it consistently (our schedules are crazy), but we will usually get one date a month. Tonight was our turn for a date and the kids got to have a "pajama party" at the Schloss's. But, because of the rescheduling that we've had to do, Jonathan worked tonight, so I got a date night by myself. I used it to run some kid-free errands. I thought about calling some friends and having a girls night out, but these errands needed to be done and sometimes it's OK to do things by yourself. I dropped off dry cleaning, picked-up books at the library, went to Office Max for sheet protectors and copies, and to Michaels for Easter crafts. Next I went to Kohl's to exchange a swimsuit. Then I did some unsuccessful bra shopping at Target. I was hoping to be in the mood to do some clothes shopping, but nothing jumped out at me and I didn't feel like trying stuff on. I even walked over to Ross, but the change of scenery didn't help. Hopefully another time. . .
I have a friend who says that blogs are boring without pictures, so here's a cheesy picture of some of the things I picked up tonight.
Blogs are boring without pictures? I am going to have to remember that bit of information!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting about the hikes, makes it sound so much fun! I am going to have to take the children.
Good night out!