Monday, July 26, 2010

Another FHE

Braedi started a tradition and now all the kids want a turn giving the family home evening lesson. Corbin did one last week. He read the story of how Nephi and his brothers got the brass plates then organized a hot-cold game of finding the brass plates (a set of scriptures). Corbin is always asking for a turn to do the lesson, but it's as we sit down for family home evening. This time he asked earlier. Dyllan volunteer to do the lesson tonight. She asked for help. So I looked through my pre-made lessons and found one with a story that she could tell. It was called "Travis learns about repentance".
Then I helped her by teaching the steps of repentance and she ended with a poem. I loved watching the other kids pay attention to Dyllan as she read the story. Ephram wants to do it next week.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your children are having a grat time giving the FHE lesson! - my children love doing that and I enjoy wathcing them so much.

    ReplyDelete